Monday, November 01, 2004

Happy Halloween

Trick or Treat? In the scary night of Halloween we hide in the deep bellies of our houses, frightened by ghost of shame and rejection. The sheer thought of your neighbors' kids and their parents knocking on your door, asking for candy and facing the preplexed expression on your face, while your heart is pounding like a locomotivein your chest and your thoughts are galloping like a crazy bull - "who are these people and what do they want from me", "am I that stupid that I forgot to buy some candy", "get away from my property", "who came up with this stupid holliday", "maybe I should have dressed up too". Anyway, the grown up dirty old liar kicks in gear, you become the neighborly guy you despise and say: "Sorry kids, I just ran out of candy. I gave it all to the other kids before you, hope to see you all next year. Mich, you have great kids, they are so grown up". Nevermind, thank God that Halloween is only once a year. Then, you go back to your miserable existance and the thought kicks in: Is Sex all that much better than Halloween? Is it really ANY better? I guess someone has an answer ...

Top Ten ReasonsWhy Halloween is Better Than~~ SEX ~~

10. You're guaranteed to get at least a little something in the sack.
9. If you get tired, wait 10 minutes and go at it again.
8. The uglier you look, the easier it is to get some.
7. You don't have to compliment the person who gave you candy.
6. The person giving you candy doesn't fantasize you're someone else.
5. If you get a stomach ache, it won't last 9 months.
4. If you wear your Batman mask, no one thinks you're kinky.
3. It doesn't matter if the kids hear you moaning and groaning.
2. You'll feel less guilt the next morning.
1. If you don't get what you want, you can always go next door!!

I guess I'm not all that much into the Halloween tradition myself, call me old-fashishioned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home